Hey there and welcome, I’m Maren (pronounced like Karen)! I’m so glad you’re here! I would love to tell you a little about myself.
Most days you can find my snuggling with my dog Luna, practicing yoga, and enjoying a vanilla latte. I am mostly known for baking up delicious treats to share with others or dreaming up elaborate travel plans. People often refer tom e as an adventurous homebody! I love serving the world by always looking for beauty in the small things. The things I am most passionate about in life are my family and friends, always learning, and being kind to others.
I love photographing kind-hearted and genuine couples who believe in love, adventure, and doing life together. Bonus points if you know the power of puppy snuggles or a good book! I am lucky to capture them feeling their best and showcasing them exactly as who they are.
When I'm not busy photographing amazing people, you can catch me and my husband at one of the local wineries, out on the hiking (or running) trail, or hunkering down at a local coffee shop.
If you're dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me:
- I love traveling and adventure! My top destinations so far have been: climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, backpacking through New Zealand, and northern-lights gazing in Iceland.
- I love reading all books, but my favorite sections to browse at the book store are the cookbooks and yoga books.
- Flowers and plants bring me so much joy, but I can only manage to keep greenery alive - nothing that flowers!
- I'm equal parts torn between wanting to live in the mountains and wanting to live on the beach.
- I love the Meyers Briggs personality tests and trying to understand why we all are the way we are. I'm an INFJ :)
Still here? Let's connect! Contact me by email at email@example.com or using the contact form here! I can't wait to hear from you!